Netduino 2 is an open source electronics platform using the .NET Micro Framework.
Featuring a 32-bit microcontroller and a rich development environment.
Suitable for engineers and hobbyists alike.
Interface with switches, sensors, LEDs, serial devices, and more. Netduino combines 20 GPIOs with SPI, I2C, 2 UARTs (1 RTS/CTS), 4 PWM and 6 ADC channels.
.NET Micro Framework combines the ease of high-level coding and the features of microcontrollers. Enjoy event-based programming, multi-threading, line-by-line debugging, breakpoints and more.
Netduino is also pin compatible with Arduino shields. Drivers are required for some Arduino shields.
- STMicro 32-bit microcontroller
- Speed: 120MHz, Cortex-M3
- Code Storage: 192 KB
- RAM: 60 KB
- power led: white
- user led: blue
- Buttons and LEDs
- functions as a reset button (default)
- can be used as GPIO input
- Input and output
- all 22 digital and analog pins: GPIO
- digital pins 0-1: UART 1 RX, TX
- digital pins 2-3: UART 2 RX, TX
- digital pins 5-6: PWM, PWM
- digital pins 7-8: UART 2 RTS, CTS
- digital pins 9-10: PWM, PWM
- digital pins 11-13: SPI MOSI, MISO, SPCK
- input: 7.5 - 12.0 VDC or USB powered
- output: 5 VDC and 3.3 VDC regulated
- max current: 25 mA per pin
- microcontroller max current: est. 125 mA total
- digital i/o are 3.3 V--but 5 V tolerant
- 0 - 70 °C (32 - 158 °F)
- RoHS compliant
- Pb-free (lead-free)