RFbee V1.1 - Wireless arduino compatible node 868MHz
The RFBee is a RF module providing easy and flexible wireless data transmission between devices. It is based on a AVR Atmega168 working as a fully functional Arduino connected via SPI to a TI CC1101 RF transceiver.
- Range: Indoor/Urban: up to 50m; Outdoor line-of-sight: up to 120m
- Receiver Sensitivity: -95dBm
- RF Data Transmission Rate: 4,800bps; 76,800bps
- Working Frequency : 868MHz & 915MHz
- Communication type: Point to Point, or Point to Multipoint.
- Easy-to-Use Serial Interface and rich extendable ports
- Easy-to-Use AT Command: Set working mode, Serial Baud Rate, etc.
- Open source Hardware and Firmware
- Socket compatible with the Xbee, so you can plug it into any Xbee socket as a quick replacement.
Only the Rx,Tx, VCC, GND pins are identical to the Xbee. RFbeeâ€™s will not communicate with Xbeeâ€™s, so RFbeeâ€™s need to be used on both ends of the wireless connection.