PiCAN-M with CAN-Bus Micro-C and RS422 Connector + 3A SMPS
£71.40 inc VAT
Original price £59.50 - Original price £59.50
£59.50 - £59.50
Current price £59.50ex VAT
This is a PiCAN-M with RS422 and Micro-C connector. The RS422 is via a 5 way screw terminal. The CAN-Bus connection is via Micro-C connector.
This board includes a 3A SMPS. The 12v is from the Micro-C network can be use to power the PiCAN-M and the Raspberry Pi.
- CAN connection via Micro-C connector
- 120Ω terminator ready
- SocketCAN driver
- appears as can0 to application
- RS422 via 5-way screw terminal
- appears as ttyS0 to application
- LED indicator (GPIO22)
- Qwiic (I2C) connector for extra sensors
- Include 3A SMPS to power the board and the Pi from 12v line.
- Compatible with OpenCPN, OpenPlotter, Signal K and CANBoat
Raspberry Pi not included.
Photo above shows GPS with RS422 connection and BME280 Atmospheric Sensor with Qwiic connection. (Other hardware shown not included).
Photo above shows GPS device in use with OpenCPN.
Photo above shows PiCAN-M board connected to a CAN-Bus network. (Other hardware shown not included).
Photo above shows temperature reading from a Yacht Devices Digital Thermometer YDTC- 13N on Signal K instrument panel.