PiCAN2 Duo CAN-Bus Board with SMPS - Retired
Original price £53.40 - Original price £54.60
£53.40 - £54.60
Current price £53.40ex VAT
This PiCAN2 DUO board provide two independent CAN-Bus channels for the Raspberry Pi 2/3. It uses the Microchip MCP2515 CAN controller with MCP2551 CAN transceiver. Connections are made via 4 way screw terminal. his board has a 5v 1A SMPS that can power the Pi is well via the screw terminal.
Easy to install SocketCAN driver. Programming can be done in C or Python.
This board is now retired.
Not suitable for Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
- CAN v2.0B at 1 Mb/s
- High speed SPI Interface (10 MHz)
- Standard and extended data and remote frames
- CAN connection screw terminal
- 120Ω terminator ready
- Serial LCD ready
- LED indicator
- Four fixing holes, comply with Pi Hat standard
- SocketCAN driver, appears as can0 and can1 to application
- Interrupt RX on GPIO25 and GPIO24
- 5v 1A SMPS to power Raspberry Pi and accessories from screw terminal
- Reverse polarity protection
- High efficiency switch mode design
- 6v to 20v input range