Arduino CAN-Bus Shield with uSD Card Holder
New version : DEV-13262
This shield gives the Arduino CAN-Bus capability. It uses the Microchip MCP2515 CAN controller with MCP2551 CAN transceiver.
CAN connection is via a standard 9-way sub-D for use with OBDII cable. Ideal for automative CAN application.
The shield also have an uSD card holder, serial LCD connector and connector for an EM406 GPS module. Making this shield ideal for data logging application.
- CAN v2.0B at 1 Mb/s
- High speed SPI Interface (10 MHz)
- Standard and extened data and remote frames
- CAN connection via standard 9-way sub-D connector
- Power can supply to Arduino by sub-D via fuse and reverse polarity protection.
- Socket for EM406 GPS module
- Micro SD card holder
- Connector for serial LCD
- Reset button
- Joystick control
- Two LED indicator
- Schematic Rev C (current version)
- Arduino sketch on Github
- OBDII info
- List of PID
- CAN-Bus info
- Hacking your car by Marco Guardigli
NOTE: Header pins are not included. Recommend using this header pins.
GPS module, LCD, Arduino and cables not included.