Arduino DMX Shield
This is Arduino DMX Shield with an uSD Card holder. DMX is the industry standard for lighting control. On the shield there is a 3-pin XLR connector. 5-pin available as an option, select below. The software library is based on the DmxSimple with the output on Digital Pin 3. A 3 pin molex connector is also included for serial LCD application.
- 3-pin XLR connector on board
- TX on Digital Pin 3, can change via solder bridge to TXD (pin 1)
- Reset button (S3)
- Push button (S2)
- Power and two LED indicator
- Space for 3-pin molex connector for serial LCD
- Micro SD card holder
- Schematic Rev D, Rev E, Rev F
- DmxSimple library put it in arduinolibraries folder
- DMX Demo Sketch Rev C,D, Rev E, F
- FAT demo sketch : Rev A board, Rev D board
Arduino and LCD are not included.
5-pin version will take 3 days extra for delivery.