CAN-Bus Breakout Board 5v Supply and 5v Logic
This is a CAN-Bus breakout board using Microchip's MCP2551 High Speed CAN Transceiver IC. The output pins are on both screw terminal and DB9 connector. The DB9 can be configure for use with a OBDII cable or CAN Analyser pin-out via solder bridges.
- MCP2551 CAN Transceiver
- 5v supply
- Supports 1 Mb/s operation
- Implements ISO-11898 standard physical layer requirements
- Up to 112 nodes can be connected
- DB9 and screw terminal connection
- DB9 can be configure for OBDII cable or CAN Analyser pin-out
- 120R terminating resistor via jumper
- United States and Canada
This board requires this pin header which is not included.