CANopenIA-M0 Module with sockets
This high performant and ready to use CANopen solution is available as a chip or as a module. The module implements around the chip the clock generation, a serial EEPROM to store the configuration data and two LEDs to signal the CANopen state. To become familiar with COIA-M0 a starter kit and evaluation kit is available.
Entries in the object dictionary, the I/O ports and the SDO and PDO behavior is configured with a straightforward setup tool.
- CiA301 version 4.2 (CANopen application layer and communication profile),
- CiA305 version 2.2.14 (Layer setting services and protocols) and
- CiA401 version 3.0 (Device profile for generic I/O modules).
- The fast and high-performant internal CAN controller works with 32 bit message objects and supports all CANopen data rates up to 1 Mbps
- CANopen protocol implemented in flash
- Up to four transmit process data objects (TPDO)
- Up to four receive process data objects (RPDO)
- Transmission types configurable by SDO access to object dictionary
- Fast response times down to 15 μs due to the architecture optimized CANopen implementation
CANopenIA-M0 Setup Utility
With the CANopenIA-M0 Setup utility all features supported by the CANopenIA-M0 chip are configured in a very easy manner. The setup utility generates a data set to be downloaded to the chip and a device configuration file which can be read by third party CANopen configuration tools.
For configuration and test any PEAK PCAN-USB PC interface is required.
For testing a CANopen Monitor such as CANopen Magic should be used.