PiCAN FD Zero for Raspberry Pi Zero
This PiCAN FD Zero board provide CAN-Bus FD capability for the Raspberry Pi Zero. It uses the Microchip MCP2518FD CAN controller with MCP2562FD CAN transceiver. Connection are made via 4way plug in terminal. CAN_H, CAN_L and GND.
The improved CAN FD extends the length of the data section to up to 64 bytes per frame and a data rate of up to 8 Mbps.
Pi Zero, sensor board and cable not included.
- Microchip MCP2518FD CAN Controller
- Microchip MCP2562FD CAN transceiver
- Arbitration Bit Rate up to 1Mbps
- Data Bit Rate up to 8Mbps
- CAN FD Controller modes
- Mixed CAN 2.0B and CANFD mode
- CAN 2.0B mode
- Conforms to ISO 11898-1:2015
- High speed SPI Interface
- 4 way plug-in terminal for CAN and power
- 120Ω terminator ready
- LED indicator (GPIO 22)
- SocketCAN driver, appears as can0 to application
- Interrupt RX on GPIO25 or GPIO6
- Qwiic (I2C) connector for extra sensors