DMXduino 4 Channel PWM Driver
£58.80 inc VAT
Original price £49.00 - Original price £49.00
£49.00 - £49.00
Current price £49.00ex VAT
This DMXduino is an open source hardware project. Based on the Arduino and with an Atmega328 micro-controller. It decodes the DMX signal and drive 4 channel PWM. Ideal for LED light strip. DMX channel can be set via DIL switches.
The boatloader and demo sketch is already pre-programmed. New sketch can be uploaded via FTDI breakout board.
- 4 Channel PWM output
- Two 3pin XLR connector on board (5pin available upon request)
- DMX channel set via DIL switches
- Optional termination resistor
- 4 individual LED or common anode configuration
- Up to 3A per channel at 12V
- Uses ultra low on-resistance MOSFET for cool operation
- Built in bootloader, requires FTDI breakout board for re-programming