DSO Nano V3 - Pocket-Sized Digital Oscilloscope
£94.80 inc VAT
Original price £79.00 - Original price £79.00
£79.00 - £79.00
Current price £79.00ex VAT
An oscilloscope is an awesome tool to have around the shop. Unfortunately, most scopes take up quite a bit of bench space and they're not very portable. The DSO Nano v3, on the other hand, is a 32bit digital storage oscilloscope that fits in the palm of your hand! Based on ARM -M3, it’s equipped with a 320x240 color display, SD card, USB port and recharging function. It’s compact, simple to operate and perfect for everything from the test bench to field work.
The version 3 of DSO Nano differs from version 2 in that it does not use white plastic shell. Instead, it uses black metal shell which is more durable and rugged.
Dimensions: 91 x 62 x 13mm
- Portable and lightweight
- Color display
- Waveform storage and playback
- 6 triggering modes
- 200Khz Analog Bandwidth
- Complete measurement markers and signal characteristics
- Built-in Signal Generator
- Analog bandwidth: 0 - 200KHz
- Max sample rate: 1Msps 12Bits
- Sample memory depth: 4096 Point
- Input impedance: >500KΩ
- Max input voltage: 80Vpp (by ×1 probe)
- Trig modes: Auto, Normal, Single, None, Scan and Fit; Rising/Falling edge/level trigger; Trig level adjustable with indicator; Trig sensitivity adjustable with indicator.
- Waveform Functions: Auto measurement: frequency, cycle time, duty cycle, peak voltage, RMS voltage, Average voltage and DC voltage; Precise vertical/horizontal measurement with markers; Hold/Run.
- Signal Generator: 10Hz~1MHz square wave
- Waveform storage: Micro SD card
- PC connection via USB: as SD card reader