ELM327 (v1.4) Multi Protocol OBDII to RS232 Interpreter - SMD
The ELM327 has been improved once again, with more error checking, code improvements, and of course, new features. Here are a few of the new features:
- Power Control with a low power standby mode
- A 4800 baud ISO option
- A non-volatile memory location for storing user data
- CAN extended addressing support
This is a multi protocol IC. It combines the ELM320, ELM322 and ELM323 into one IC, also adds CAN support (ISO 15765-4) as well.
- RS232 baud rates to 500 Kbps
- Adaptive Timing automatically adjusts ST timeouts
- Power up to AT MA is selectable
- Source (tester) address can be changed
- Can reset all PPs with a jumper
- Receive addresses can be independently set
- Supports J1850 VPW and PWM, ISO 9141-2, ISO 14230-4 as well as ISO 15765-4.
- Uses the same simple ascii command interface.
- Internal EEPROM can remember the last protocol.
- Voltage input monitors your vehicle battery.
- The slow initiation address can now be varied
- Control over key word checking
- KWP protocols can now transmit 3 or 4 byte headers
- New J1939 protocol
- Two user-definable CAN protocols
- Improved error handling and recovery