ELM327 (v1.4b) Multi Protocol OBDII to RS232 Interpreter - PDIP
The ELM327 has been improved once again, with more error checking, code improvements, and of course, new features.
- Power Control provides a very low power standby mode
- More J1939 support
- A non-volatile memory location for storing user data
- An option to turn off the CAN silent monitoring for bench testing, or when connecting to a dedicated CAN port
- CAN extended addressing support for experimenting with special data formats
- The ISO/KWP bus initializations may now be performed without having to send a request
- A 4800 baud ISO option, to compliment the 10400 and 9600 rates
- An SS command for searching sequentially through the protocols
- A TA command to change the Tester Address without using a PP
- The ability to quickly restore the factory calibration for the voltage reading circuit
This is a multi protocol IC. It combines the ELM320, ELM322 and ELM323 into one IC, also adds CAN support (ISO 15765-4) as well.
- RS232 baud rates to 500 Kbps
- Adaptive Timing automatically adjusts ST timeouts
- Power up to AT MA is selectable
- Source (tester) address can be changed
- Can reset all PPs with a jumper
- Receive addresses can be independently set
- Supports J1850 VPW and PWM, ISO 9141-2, ISO 14230-4 as well as ISO 15765-4.
- Uses the same simple ascii command interface.
- Internal EEPROM can remember the last protocol.
- Voltage input monitors your vehicle battery.
- The slow initiation address can now be varied
- Control over key word checking
- KWP protocols can now transmit 3 or 4 byte headers
- New J1939 protocol
- Two user-definable CAN protocols
- Improved error handling and recovery