Four 7-Segment Daughter Baord, 4 buttons
DEV7TC is a Seven Segment Display Daughter board that plugs into the Compact Daughter Board Connector of a Modtronix PIC based MicroX SBC board, like the SBC28PC-IR2, SBC28PC-IR4 or SBC44B.
- Four Seven Segment Displays using ultra bright red LEDs.
- Four buttons for user input.
- Two 4 pin Femal Pin headers (Tulip maschined type) with PIC pins and power signal.
- Has two 2x10 pin, 2.54mm (standard grid) pin headers that plugs into the
- Compact Daughter board connector of any Modtronix PIC based MicroX SBC board.
The DEV7TC can be plugged into the Compact Daughter Board connector of a Modtronix PIC based MicroX SBC board, like the SBC28PC for example. See pictures to the right.
Examples, Documentation and Photos
The up/down counter example program below contains a driver file for the DEV7TC board that has functions for using the display and buttons on the DEV7TC. Button debouncing is done via software.