HF RFID Module SL030 3.3v - I2C
£21.00 inc VAT
Original price £17.50 - Original price £17.50
£17.50 - £17.50
Current price £17.50ex VAT
Being developed based on NXP's low power transponder ICs, HF RFID Module SL030 is a mini Mifare reader/writer. It supports Mifare 1K, Mifare 4K, Ultralight and is applicable for 13.56MHz. This embedded module does auto Real-time detecting tag which moves into or out of detective range and reports through one output pin's logic level. In addition, it integrates all necessary components and antenna in one PCB. In view of its maximum working current and sleep current are 45mA and 10uA respectively, SL030 is preferential for the applications which requires low power cost.
- Frequency : 13.56MHz
- Protocol : ISO14443A
- Tag supported Ultralight, Mifare Mini, Mifare 1K, Mifare 4K, FM11RF08
- Interface : I2C
- Supply voltage : 2.5 - 3.6VDC
- Dimension : 38 × 38 mm
- SL030 User Manual
- Application Note : AN100721, AN101203, AN110221
- Sample source code for ARM-SL030, AVR-SL030, MSP430-SL030, PIC-SL030
- Sample code for use with the Raspberry Pi.