IMU 6DOF Razor - Ultra-Thin IMU
There's a lot of punch packed into this little IMU. The 6DOF Razor makes use of ST's LPR530AL (pitch and roll) and LY530ALH (yaw) gyros, as well as the popular ADXL335 triple-axis accelerometer, to give you six degrees of measurement on a single, flat board.
All analog outputs of the gyros (1x and 4x amplified) and accelerometer are broken out to the 0.1" pitch headers. The gyro outputs have a full scale of ±300°/s, while the outputs of the accelerometer have ±3g range.
There is no on-board regulation, so you'll need to provide a clean 3.3VDC power source, which will power all three sensors. All filtering capacitors and other components are included as shown on the pictures.
- 2.7-3.6VDC power supply
- Low power consumption
- Pitch, yaw, and roll gyro outputs
- 1x and 4x amplified (0.83 and 3.33 mV/°/s sensitivity, respectively)
- ±300°/s range
- x-, y-, and z-axis accelerometer outputs
- 300mV/g sensitivity
- ±3g range
- All necessary filtering components
- Access to gyro's self-test, power-down, and high-pass filter reset pins