LCD Daughter Board with 2 x 16 LCD Display, Buzzer, buttons, pot
DEV16T is a LCD Daughter board that plugs into the daughter board connector of a Modtronix PIC based MicroX SBC board, like the SBC44B for example.
- LCD Character Display, 2 x 16 characters. Used in 4 bit mode to save I/O pins.
- 5V Buzzer. Will connect to PWM module on most PIC CPUs.
- Potentiometer for testing PIC ADC.
- Trimmer for setting LCD contrast.
- Four buttons for user input.
- Reset button.
- 4 LEDs for user output.
- Space for mounting low cost TO-92 temperature sensor like National LM19. 8 pin Female Pin header (Tulip type) with GND, +5V, B0, B1, B2, B3, C3 and C4 signals. Wires can easily be plugged into it to access the signals. 4 pin Female Pin header (Tulip type) with GND, A0, A1 and A3 signals. Wires can easily be plugged into it to access the signals. These PIC ports also usually have Analog input capability on most PIC CPUs.
- Has two 2x12 pin, 2.54mm (standard grid) pin headers that plugs into the Daughter board connector of any Modtronix PIC based MicroX SBC boards (Not compact SBC board).
- Two 2x12 pin headers are 1.4 apart, and can be plugged into breadboard for prototyping.
The DEV16T can be plugged into the Daughter Board connector of a Modtronix PIC based MicroX SBC board, like the SBC44B for example.