Micro Maestro 6-Channel USB Servo Controller (Assembled)
Pololu item #: 1350
The six-channel Micro Maestro raises the performance bar for serial servo controllers with features such as a native USB interface and internal scripting control. Whether you want high-performance servo control (0.25us resolution with built-in speed and acceleration control) or a general I/O controller (e.g. to interface with a sensor or ESC via your USB port), this tiny, versatile device will deliver. The fully assembled version ships with header pins installed.
- Channels: 6
- Baud: 300 - 200000 bps
- Minimum operating voltage: 5 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 16 V
- Supply current: 30 mA2
- Size:Â 0.85" x 1.20"
- Weight: 4.8 g
- Pololu Maestro Servo Controller User Guide
- Pololu USB Software Development Kit
- Maestro Servo Controller Windows Drivers and Software (release 100706)