Mini Maestro 24-Channel USB Servo Controller (Assembled)
Pololu item #: 1356
The 24-channel Mini Maestro 24 raises the performance bar for serial servo controllers with features such as a native USB interface and internal scripting control. Whether you want the best servo control available (0.25us resolution with built-in speed and acceleration control and pulse rates up to 333 Hz) or a general I/O controller (e.g. to interface with a sensor or ESC via your USB port), this compact, versatile device will deliver. This fully-assembled version ships with header pins installed.
- Channels: 24
- Baud: 300 - 200000 bps
- Minimum operating voltage: 5 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 16 V
- Supply current: 40 mA
- Size: 1.10" x 2.30"
- Weight: 12.2 g
- Pololu Maestro Servo Controller User Guide
- Pololu USB Software Development Kit
- Maestro Servo Controller Windows Drivers and Software (release 100706)