PiCAN FD with GPS/GNSS ublox NEO-M8M for Raspberry Pi
£93.48 inc VAT
Original price £77.90 - Original price £99.40
£77.90 - £99.40
Current price £77.90ex VAT
This PiCAN FD board with ublox NEO-M8M GPS/GNSS receiver. The NEO-M8 modules utilize concurrent reception of up to three GNSS systems (GPS/Galileo togetherwith BeiDou or GLONASS), recognize multiple constellations simultaneously and provide outstandingpositioning accuracy in scenarios where urban canyon or weak signals are involved. Antenna connection is via a SMA connector.
Classic CAN and CAN FD is provided by the Microchip MCP2518FD IC.
Easy to install SocketCAN driver. Programming can be done in C or Python.
Optional 3A SMPS module which can power the PiCAN FD GPS/GNSS board and Raspberry Pi from 7 to 24v external supply.
CAN FD Features
- Microchip MCP2518FD CAN Controller
- Arbitration Bit Rate u pto 1Mbps
- Data Bit Rate upto 8Mbps
- CAN FD Controller modes
- Mixed CAN 2.0B and CANFD mode
- CAN 2.0B mode
- High speed SPI Interface (10 MHz)
- 120Ω terminator ready
- LED indicator (GPIO04)
- Four fixing holes, comply with Pi Hat standard
- SocketCAN driver, appears as can0 to application
- Interrupt RX on GPIO25
- Fix status LED
- 72-channel u-blox M8 engine GPS/QZSS L1 C/A, GLONASS L10F, BeiDou B1 SBAS L1 C/A: WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS Galileo-ready E1B/C
- USB-C, I2C and UART communication
- SMA antenna connection
- u-center software compatible. Requires Windows PC via USB-C
- Time Pulse LED