PiCAN FD Zero for Raspberry Pi Zero with 1A SMPS
This PiCAN FD Zero board provide CAN-Bus FD capability for the Raspberry Pi Zero. It uses the Microchip MCP2518FD CAN controller with MCP2562FD CAN transceiver. Connection are made via 4way plug in terminal. CAN_H, CAN_L and +12v supply for the board and the Pi Zero. On board is a 1A SMPS which supplies power to the PiCAN FD and Pi Zero board.
The improved CAN FD extends the length of the data section to up to 64 bytes per frame and a data rate of up to 8 Mbps.
Pi Zero, sensor board and cable not included.
- Microchip MCP2518FD CAN Controller
- Microchip MCP2562FD CAN transceiver
- Arbitration Bit Rate up to 1Mbps
- Data Bit Rate up to 8Mbps
- CAN FD Controller modes
- Mixed CAN 2.0B and CANFD mode
- CAN 2.0B mode
- Conforms to ISO 11898-1:2015
- High speed SPI Interface
- 4 way plug-in terminal for CAN and power
- 120Ω terminator ready
- LED indicator (GPIO 22)
- SocketCAN driver, appears as can0 to application
- Interrupt RX on GPIO25 or GPIO6
- Qwiic (I2C) connector for extra sensors
- 1A SMPS 6v to 20v input range