PiCAN2 CAN-Bus Board for Raspberry Pi 2-3
£33.48 inc VAT
Original price £27.90 - Original price £29.40
£27.90 - £29.40
Current price £27.90ex VAT
This PiCAN2 board provide CAN-Bus capability for the Raspberry Pi. It uses the Microchip MCP2515 CAN controller with MCP2551 CAN transceiver. Connection are made via DB9 or 3 way screw terminal.
Easy to install SocketCAN driver. Programming can be done in C or Python.
Please be aware there are counterfeit PiCAN2 boards in circulation. Buy only from authorised distributor listed below.
- CAN v2.0B at 1 Mb/s
- High speed SPI Interface (10 MHz)
- Standard and extended data and remote frames
- CAN connection via standard 9-way sub-D connector or screw terminal
- Compatible with OBDII cable
- Solder bridge to set different configuration for DB9 connector
- 120Ω terminator ready
- Serial LCD ready
- LED indicator
- Foot print for two mini push buttons
- Four fixing holes, comply with Pi Hat standard
- SocketCAN driver, appears as can0 to application
- Interrupt RX on GPIO25
- Optional fixing screws - select at bottom of this webpage