PiCAN2 Duo Isolated CAN-Bus Board for Raspberry Pi - RETIRED
£0.00 inc VAT
Original price £0.00 - Original price £0.00
£0.00 - £0.00
Current price £0.00ex VAT
This PiCAN2 DUO ISO board provide two independent isolated CAN-Bus channels for the Raspberry Pi 2,3,4. It uses the Microchip MCP2515 CAN controller with ISO1050 isolated CAN transceiver. Connections are made via 4 way screw terminal plugs.
Easy to install SocketCAN driver. Programming can be done in C or Python.
This board is now retired. Replacement board available.
- Two galvanically isolated CAN channels
- 70mA 5v output per channel that can be use to power other CAN nodes
- CAN v2.0B at 1 Mb/s
- High speed SPI Interface (10 MHz)
- Standard and extended data and remote frames
- CAN connection screw terminal
- 120Ω terminator ready
- Serial LCD ready
- LED indicator
- Four fixing holes, comply with Pi Hat standard
- SocketCAN driver, appears as can0 and can1 to application
- Interrupt RX on GPIO25 and GPIO24