Pololu Simple High-Power Motor Controller 18v15
Pololu item #: 1376
The Pololu Simple High-Power Motor Controller 18v15 makes basic control of brushed DC motors easy, with our free Simple Motor Control Center software enabling quick configuration over USB. The controller supports four interface modes: USB, TTL serial, analog voltage, and hobby radio control (RC). This version operates from 5.5 to 30 V and is efficient enough to deliver a continuous 15 A without a heat sink. It ships with the power capacitor and connectors installed as shown.
- Simple bidirectional control of one DC brush motor.
- 5.5 V to 30 V (18v7, 18v15, and 18v25) or 40 V (24v12 and 24v23) operating supply range.
- 7 A to 25 A maximum continuous current output without a heat sink, depending on controller model
- Four communication or control options:
- 1.USB interface for direct connection to a PC.
- 2.Logic-level (TTL) serial interface for direct connection to microcontrollers or other embedded controllers.
- 3.Hobby radio control (RC) pulse width interface for direct connection to an RC receiver or RC servo controller.
- 4.0â€“3.3 V analog voltage interface for direct connection to potentiometers and analog joysticks.
- Simple configuration and calibration over USB with free configuration program (Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP, and Linux compatible).
- Pololu Simple Motor Controller Userâ€™s Guide
- Pololu USB Software Developmen kit
- Simple Motor Controller Windows Drivers and Software (release 101020)