Pololu Simple Motor Controller 18v7
The Pololu Simple Controller 18v7 makes basic control of brushed DC motors easy, with our free Simple Motor Control Center software enabling quick configuration over USB. The controller supports four interface modes: USB, TTL serial, analog voltage, and hobby radio control (RC). This version operates from 5.5 to 30 V and is efficient enough to deliver a continuous 7 A (>30 A peak) without a heat sink. It ships with the power capacitor and connectors installed as shown.
- Simple bidirectional control of one DC brush motor.
- 5.5 V to 30 V (18v7, 18v15, and 18v25) or 40 V (24v12 and 24v23) operating supply range.
- 7 A to 25 A maximum continuous current output without a heat sink, depending on controller model
- Four communication or control options:
- 1.USB interface for direct connection to a PC.
- 2.Logic-level (TTL) serial interface for direct connection to microcontrollers or other embedded controllers.
- 3.Hobby radio control (RC) pulse width interface for direct connection to an RC receiver or RC servo controller.
- 4.0 3.3 V analog voltage interface for direct connection to potentiometers and analog joysticks.
- Size : 2.1" x 1.1" x 0.5"
- Weight : 14 g
- Motor channels : 1
- Control interface : USB; non-inverted TTL serial
- RC servo pulses; analog voltage 1
- Minimum operating voltage : 5.5 V
- Maximum operating voltage : 30 V
- Continuous output current per channel : 7 A
- Maximum PWM frequency : 21.77 kHz
- Maximum logic voltage : 3.3 V
- Reverse voltage protection : N
- Pololu USB Software Development Kit
- Simple Motor Controller Windows Drivers and Software (release 101020)