Teensy 4.1 Triple CAN Board with ETH and u-blox NEO-M8T Timing GNSS
This is a Teensy 4.1 board with two Classic CAN and one CAN FD port, ethernet mag jack and u-blox NEO-M8T GNSS module. One board SMPS module can accept external 7 to 12v input with reverse polarity protection.
- Teensy 4.1 fitted
- Two Classic CAN and one CAN FD port
- Ethernet magjack
- On board SMPS for external 7 to 12v supply with reverse polarity protection
- Qwiic connector fitted for external sensors
- GNSS module
- u-blox NEO-M8T
- UART can be connected Serial2 or Serial3
- I2C can be connected to I2C0 or I2C1
- 1PPS connected to D35
- USB C connector on board
- Coin cell battery holder for back up. Requires CR1225 cell
- SMA connector for external antenna
- Red power LED
- Blue 1PPS LED
The GNSS module is an u-blox NEO-M8T Timing module.
An USB-C connector is fitted on board to enable to connect directly to a PC for monitoring and configuration.
Recommended GNSS antenna.
- u-center GNSS configuration software
- Triple CAN-Bus demo sketch
- Ethernet web server demo sketch
GNSS demo on i2c sketch
- GNSS demo on Serial2 sketch
- NTP project